Commercial contracts are the ideal peace of mind for your site. If you are worried that something might get missed out on your annual or monthly maintenance schedule then a contract is just the thing you need.
Having a contract set in place ensures that the listed items and the frequency of the site attendance is set in place for the whole year, the responsibility of keeping track of what equipment or what system is due for maintenance is taken out of your hands. We would ensure that every item is placed on our maintenance program, so we contact you to let you know when we will be calling to attend and carry out the maintenance.
A lot of schools use this service with us so that they have an out of house facillity to show that all that is required to be checked and mainteained is controlled by a third party so they have completed there duty holders requirment as passed the responsibilty over to our safe hands.
A general list of items covered is below but if there is something more specific and you cant see it please contact us and we can discuss your needs in greater detail,
- Gas Boiler / Water Heater Service
- Gas Test and Visual Inspection
- Gas wall heaters
- Kiln Inspection
- Laboratory Gas Guard inspection and test
- Black tube radiant heaters
- Oil Boiler Service
- Oil Tank Inspection, Visual oil line inspection
- Oil Line Pressure tes if below ground
- Pressurisation Unit Service and Check
- Pressure Vessel check and recharge
- Air Conditioning
- Cold Room Service and Check
- Cabinet Fan Convectors at Ground level
- Cabinet Fan Convectors at High level
- Void Pack Heat Recovery Units
- Air Handling Units
- Supply and Extraction Kitchen Clean
- Extraction Toilets Fans
- Electric Water Heater Check
- Blending Valve Service and Test TMV3
- Sewage Plant Service
- CO & CO2 alarms clean and check
Regards to electrical works on installation and repairs to all the equipment above, we carry out ourselves to a very high standard.
Regards to maintenance of the following we use Raw Security and Electricial to carry out this,
- Auto Doors
- Auto Access Gates
- Entry Systems
- Fire Alarm Quarterly Test
- Emergency Lighting Monthly or Quarter Test
- Stage Lighting Inspection and Test
- Lightning Conductor
Again if you cant see your specific requirement or need general help or advice please contact us today and we will be happy to help.