As part of the commitment made by our company to the environment we have written our Environmental Policy statement to cover our practices and procedures. All employees are aware of our policies and any breach of these policies will be investigated and, where appropriate disciplinary procedures followed.
Whilst we recognise that all individuals and organisations have an effect on the environment our aim at ‘OIL GAS SAFE UK’ is to minimise the impact of our company and where possible our customers, by setting out a policy that we believe is maintainable, easily monitored and continually improved.
At ‘OIL GAS SAFE UK’ we service, repair and replace, gas, oil and LPG, boilers, fires, cookers central heating systems and full plant rooms
- Servicing helps to keep a check on whether or not a boiler is running correctly and so being more energy efficient and that current health and safety and environmental issues are being met.
- Repairs carried out correctly keep costs to the customer minimal, they also help the appliance to run correctly and so being more energy efficient.
- Replacement boilers and central heating systems are designed to each commercial or domestic customers’ building specific requirements, in doing so we are ensuring that they are more energy efficient and cost effective to the customer.
We are Solar certificated heating engineers and believe that each replacement boiler and system will be advised upon their individual requirements in a way that will promote products that minimise the impact on our environment.
We only use specialist companies for the removal, transportation and disposal of any hazardous substances that we encounter whilst carrying out on our day to day business.
- To minimise our waste by recovering as much as is economically possible (ensuring that the remainder is disposed of responsibly) and actively promote the recycling of metals, plastics, cardboard and paper (where available after the shredding of confidential files).
- To use energy efficient bulbs though out our offices.
- To help our customers be more energy efficient, providing them with products that are continuously monitored for cost effectiveness (all the boilers we fit have a standard manufacturers 5 years’ parts and labour warrantee).
- To ensure all employees are aware of our policies and implement them.
22nd May 2015